Shraddha Kapoor is going to make her South debut with the film Saaho soon. His hero in this film is Baahubali star Prabhas. During the recent trailer launch of Saaho, Shraddha Kapoor praised Telugu superstar Prabhas. Shraddha said, 'Prabhas is a very big superstar but his heart is very clear. I and my team were floored by him. We had a lot of fun.

श्रद्धा कपूर और प्रभास

                                                      image source: aajtak.in

Talking about his shooting experience in Hyderabad, Shraddha said, 'I cannot describe this experience in words. In fact, the entire team of the film adopted me as part of their family. We have shot this film in two years. Hyderabad had become my second home in these two years. I used to wait to go to the set every day. I wanted to go there again and again because of the love I got and the love I had for them. They were all good with me. I used to feel like home there.

Shraddha's two films Back to Back are ready for release. His film Saaho is releasing on 30 August. After this, his film Chichhore with Sushant Singh Rajput will come to theaters on September 6. Shraddha is very happy about this. On this, he said, 'My two films are completely different from each other and I feel lucky to be a part of both of them.'

Apart from these two films, Shraddha Kapoor is also working with Varun Dhawan in the film Street Dancer 3D. The shooting of this film has ended recently. After doing three consecutive films, Shraddha is thinking about taking a break. They say that she is tired now and her body is in pain. Please tell that Saaho is Shraddha Kapoor's first multilingual film. Apart from Prabhas, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Jackie Shroff are playing important characters. The film is directed by Sujeet. Saaho will be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages.
Stay tunned with FirstPost.Desi for more bollywood news............